Rio Waida's sorrow Following Defeat In The Paris 2024 Olympics: "I Regret" Causing So Many Sad > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이드메뉴 열기

자유게시판 HOME

Rio Waida's sorrow Following Defeat In The Paris 2024 Olympics: "…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Beverly
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-08-21 19:45

본문

On this day in the last 16 of the 2024 Olympic badminton competition, Gregoria will face South Korean player Kim Ga-eun. At the same time, Fajar/Rian will face L

eng/Wang Chang in the quarter-finals.
Gregoria and Fajar/Rian are the two surviving Indonesian representatives in the badminton competition at present. Most recently, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting and Jonatan Chr

ticipate over the course of this day.
A single athlete is in the bow and arrow discipline for the women's individual recurve category. Rezza Octavia will participate in the 1/32 elimination stage aga

aining a medal at the Paris Olympics.
The Paris 2024 Olympics marks the second time for Rio to compete for Indonesia in this global multi-sport event. He was knocked out in the third round or round of 16 of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics after being defeated by Japanese surfer Kanoa

e injury that hasn't fully recovered.
Nevertheless, Eko is ranked third in the Olympic Qualification Ranking with a total lift of 300kg. This record was attained by Eko during his performance at the IWF World Weightlift

or different formal and match events.
The public unveiling ceremony was vibrant. Additionally, there was even an display held at The Dharmawangsa, Jakarta on Thursday (4/7/2024). The battle uniforms for Indonesian athletes at the 2024 Paris Olympics incorporate r

028613700_1672592721-000_VE904.jpgThe Indonesian U-23 National Team ended up fourth in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. Shin Tae-yong's squad lost 1-2 to the Iraqi U-23 National Team in the third-place p

, with a subtle combination of black.
The NOC of Indonesia released the Garuda team's kit while keeping Li-Ning as the clothing provider. There aren't many decorations on the attire of the nation's beloved athletes. The three colors tha

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The Indonesian team for the Paris Olympics 2024 has officially obtained exceptional uniforms. During the launch process today, the "uniforms" for Eko Yuli and colleagues are divided into various variants, appr

Liputan6.com, Doha - The possibility for the Indonesian U-23 National Team to compete in the 2024 Olympics in Paris is still open. The Young Garuda team must confront the

se experienced by Eko over the years.
A recovery center becomes one of the crucial elements as it can assist in the acceleration of athlete recovery based on comprehensive and integrated sport sc

otal lift in a single event category.
"Not just Indonesia, but China, Malaysia, and Thailand are also using this World Cup as their national selection to choose the best athlete who can qualify. So, I played conservat

080644000_1623860886-20210616_PBSI_SimOlimpiade2020_AhsanHendra3.jpgBola.net, Jakarta - Weightlifter Eko Yuli Irawan has guaranteed his qualification for the 2024 Olympics. This will mark the fifth participation of Indonesia's leading lifter at the Ol

ed Look
This time's jersey is not very distinct from the 2020 edition. One special feature is that the jersey creator this time is the son of Indonesia's president-elect, Prab

irst round on Sunday (28/7/2024) WIB.
In the second round, on Monday (29/7/2024) WIB, Rio scored a result that was inferior than his rival in Heat 3, South African surfing athlete Jordy Smith. The flag bearer of the Red and White flag in the Tokyo Olympics opening ceremony was forced to abandon his aspirati

eat athlete injuries," he emphasized.
In total, eight athletes have now secured their spots for Paris 2024. They include: two athletes from archery, Desak Made Rita Kusuma Dewi and Rahmad Adi Mulyono from sports climbing, Rifda Irfanaluthfi (Artistic Gymnastics), Fathur

ionship in Bogota, Colombia, in 2022.
"Alhamdulillah, I'm grateful to once again be given the opportunity by the Almighty God to compete in the Olympics for the fifth time," stated Eko Yuli, via a press relea

nto, specifically Didit Hediprasetyo.
Didit shared that the idea for the design created originated from a musical piece. "I did some research, and discovered the idea after hearing the song 'Berkibarlah Benderaku' (Wave My Flag). That w

being held under Covid-19 conditions.
"Weightlifting has never let down the Indonesian nation. It has always been a sport that always manages to send representatives and always contributes medals at the Olympics. We all hope, as the Indonesian people, is that Paris 2024 will at last break the

063604600_1716085921-20240519-Panjat_Tebing-AP_6.jpged bronze with a fractured shin bone.
At the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics, the 34-year-old lifter once more encountered knee problems but still was able to secure a silver medal. In his latest appearance at Tokyo 2020, Eko managed to retaining his silver medal position despite the

ized to everyone who cheered for him.
"Conversely, I experience hurt and also a lack of feeling. Truthfully, I don't sense any emotion, I am unsure whether I should be sad, angry, or happy," stated Rio,

Here is more on football legend's trips abroad check out our own web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

커스텀배너 for HTML