사이드메뉴 열기

자유게시판 HOME

The Prayer for Tahajud, Full with Zikr and Its Virtues

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Judi
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-08-21 20:40

본문

n اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ الصَّالِحِيْن

Procedure

Illustration of Prayer, Worship (Photo created by rawpixel.com on freepik)

Before doing this voluntary worship, Muslims can first understand the procedure for Dhuha prayer. The procedure is as follow

041627800_1678258524-pexels-michael-burrows-7129526.jpgradise

"Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and springs, Accepting what their Lord has given them. Indeed, they were before that doers of good. They used to sleep but little of the night, And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness." (QS.

n Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fis-samaa'i fa anzilhu, wa in kaana fil ardi fa akhrijhu, wa in kaana mu'assiran fa yassirhu, wa in kaana haraaman fa tahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan fa qarribhu bi haqqi duhaa'ika wa bahaa'ika wa jamaalika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, aatinii maa ataita 'ibaadakash-shalihii

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You overlooked due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You commanded me to repent from-while I committed them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

Prayer Recitation

Illustration of Praying Credit: freepik.com

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُك

There are certain dates in the month of Muharram that are recommended for observing voluntary fasting with various virtues. So, is it acceptable to observe voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

al fasting month.
"The most excellent prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most virtuous fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

of the past year.
"The fast of Arafah erases the sins of the previous year and the coming year." He was also asked about the virtue of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast erases the sins of the previous y

050274500_1671605810-pexels-mohammad-ramezani-12772601.jpgn In fact, for those who perform Dhuha prayer, Allah SWT will build a beautiful house made of gold in their honor in paradise. Some also say that every Muslim, male or female, who carries out this prayer will receive rewards equivalent to doing Umra

l Muslimiin.

Meaning: Allah is the Greatest, complete praise be to Him, and glory be to Allah day and night. I have turned my face sincerely towards He who has brought forth the heavens and the earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah). Indeed, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Allah,

t) is true.
O my Lord, to You I submit, in You I believe, on You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I argue, and to You I refer for judgment. Therefore, forgive me for what I have done in the past and what I will do in the future, what I have concealed and what I have revealed, and what You know better about me than myself. You are the One who brings forward and You are the One who delays. There is no god but You. There is no power and no strength

Anta."

Meaning: "O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god worthy of worship except You. You created me and I am Your servant. I abide by Your covenant and Your promise as much as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I admit Your blessings upon me and I acknowledge my sin to You, so forgive me. For indeed, no one can forgi

?ِكْرَامِ
Allâhumma antal abadiyyul qadîmul awwal. Wa 'alâ fadhlikal 'azhîmi wa karîmi jûdikal mu'awwal. Hâdzâ 'âmun jadîdun qad aqbal. As'alukal 'ishmata fîhi minas syaithâni wa auliyâ'ih, wal 'auna 'alâ hâdzihin nafsil ammârati bis sû'I, wal isytighâla bimâ yuqarribunî ilaika zulfâ, y?

its own benefits.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only made aware about the virtue of Muharram exceeding Shaban in the last days of his life, or maybe the Prophet saw already knew about it but was unable to increase fasting in the month of Muharram due to several hindrances, If you loved this article and you would like to receive more info about Early Muslim leadership disputes generously visit our web-site. such as illness, travel, and the lik

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

커스텀배너 for HTML